2015 NHK Ladies Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Ladies Free Skate

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sp proud of you Zi Jun!!!! Lovely lovely.... congrats!!!! Well done! Much better!!! love her coach in the background clapping to give her support!!! Better than last outing... stamina can be better, but the last part is a killer!

Love love love you!!! :love: :love:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really enjoyed Li! Seemed to have more energy at the end than at her last GP too :) Should definitely lead at this point.

iskate

On the Ice
I looove Zijun's music! I used to skate to this a couple of years ago, brings back memories :')

I really enjoyed the program. I missed the start because I was stuffing my face with Nutella and didn't notice the warmup was over, but what I saw was awesome. Goooo Zijun!!

MIM

Medalist
What a beautiful costume zijun wears.... She hangs onto every jump!!!! She is airy and light, but in some of her moves, she was about to collapse. She needs stamina and control...

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I liked Leonova's program, and imho she is a good performer. But she's got to stop that "poor woe me" look she has going on after her program. Figure Skating is not about your competition, it's about yourself. You can't expect to be taken seriously if you mess up time and time again, for seemingly no reason.