2016 Skate Canada Short Dance | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Short Dance

Plisskin

Medalist
They deserve to be in first but I think this is V/M's worst FD. A lot of skaters in that camp have fallen victim to the 3+ disjointed music cuts. Oy. From what I've seen of Yuzu's Prince SP I think he has the best Prince program this season.

Last edited:

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Sorensen is so good looking :love:
By the way, does anybody know why his name is Nikolaj (That doesn't sound Danish to me)? Is he partially Slavic?

I know another Dane with the same name (Nikolaj) so I doubt that there's any Slavic connection here ;)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The Danes are yet another ho hum fest. But I give him mega bonus points for NOT dressing like an Elvis impersonator.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I'm living for all these sexy male ice dancers. Nikolaj :drama:

Daniel1998

Final Flight
Also a bit puzzled, since Tracy Wilson is widely regarded as an excellent commentator. I always enjoy her on TV.
She explains the technical stuff a bit for the newer viewers, offers a lot of support and positive feedback, and respectfully points out areas where skaters could improve.
Keep in mind that the TSN audience is largely casual skating fans who are just tuning in to see the Canadians win, which is why you may feel she's biased.

andromache

Record Breaker
The Danes are yet another ho hum fest. But I give him mega bonus points for NOT dressing like an Elvis impersonator.

I'm giving him mega bonus points for being gorgeoussssss :love:

He might be the best looking guy I've seen across all the disciplines.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I hate the ruffle on Tessa's neck. ...

I think Tessa's ruffle is an homage to Prince, no?

I believe one of his iconic looks was a ruffle like that? (Although not purple.)

Anyway, I'm thrilled that Tessa and Scott are back. Can't get enough :luv17:.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
All finnish teams get my support because of R/K. I miss them just for the craziness.