2017 JGP Brisbane Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Brisbane Free Dance

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Zach shrugs at the end. Not bad for them. Zach's first set of twizzles tho :hopelessness:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Zach shrugs at the end. Not bad for them. Zach's first set of twizzles tho :hopelessness:

oh lord.. it wasn't twizzles friendly for them this week... but gosh i love them.... they are so special

peese

Medalist
Good sign...that fd went by extremely quick! The Russian dancers are well known for their speed, but Marie France and Patrice have addressed that and many other aspects to this and their other dance teams. Just love these guys. Some really interesting transitions and dance holds. Too bad about the extra rotation with Zachs' twizzle but lots to love here!!

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
oh lord.. it wasn't twizzles friendly for them this week... but gosh i love them.... they are so special

Patch is going to drill them on the twizzles!!

I have to say, I like Gadbois programs more with Sam Choinard's hand in them.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Of course the tutu was for a Black Swan program. What else should we've expected. :D

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Can we negotiate a -1.00 deduction for ugly costumes? I'm sorry that thing isn't working for me. Nice skating though.

peese

Medalist
Can we negotiate a -1.00 deduction for ugly costumes. I'm sorry that thing isn't working for me. Nice skating though.

The dress, I don't mind...the dark tights...nooo...the black under panty...nooo...and the straps are the wrong flesh tone colour. Yes to the skating

peese

Medalist

Are you still here? About to watch a movie Kiss n Cry I found at the video store. Hear of it? I'm sure it may be cheesy but I am still awake and will give it a go.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Are you still here? About to watch a movie Kiss n Cry I found at the video store. Hear of it? I'm sure it may be cheesy but I am still awake and will give it a go.

have fun ;) come visit us in pat's fan fest and in the canadian road to olympics thread in the edge

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Lol just noticed that 2 judges gave Sofia & Alexander costume/prop violation. They were thinking along our lines, peese! :biggrin:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Zachary has his phone in the band of his pants :biggrin: Podium selfie is coming

olayolay

On the Ice
Yikes, what happened to Lewis/Bye? I thought they were guaranteed to at least podium here, if not favorites to win.

Giselle

Medalist
I thought it was a very well deserved victory for Polishchuk & Vakhnov, they were definitely the best of this competition.

But they still have things to improve in order to contend with the very top teams. It's only early in the season hopefully they'll build on this win!