2018 Four Continents Pairs FS | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2018 Four Continents Pairs FS

schizoanalyst

Medalist
Alexandrovskaya-Windsor: We've seen them much better and I like this team quite a bit. Such a shame about the lifts. Phenomenal synchronization on the flying spin though. She gets great extension. The music ages them by like 20 years and robs of them of a lot of their natural dynamism I think.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
oh my god i'm so nervous come on come on come on!

Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA/Harley WINDSOR (AUS)
The Mask
her in a black-and-red spliced dress, him in a pink shirt, black waistcoat and black pants

3Tw
SBS 3S, he did 2S
SBS 3T-2T-2Trip lovely!
Th3Lz turn out
reverse upsy, lovely
SBS FCCoSp
Th3S
upsy, oh no! it comes down! nooooooooooo!
ChSq
upsy, nice
BODs
CoSp

oh noooooooooo, I just wanted them to medal :cry: :cry:

beki

Medalist
Not a fan of this program, but a bright future for Katia and Harley. What I like to see is they skate fast.

I can never tell what goes wrong in a lift—it's above my pay grade. Safe and sound is all I ask for.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
That will leave them off the podium

Say it ain't so! :(

Oh well, I like how Katia was supportive at the end and didn't give Harley the look of D00M tm.

They do have a small medal at the very least, Harley posted a pic of it on Instagram.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Few critical mistakes, but they must be physically very tired now because of their busy schedule to do juniors and seniors at the same time. They are definitely improving fast, so I hope for their better showing next time. :hap10:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Extremely surprised by the rough skate from Alexandrovskaya / Windsor. This is definitely not their best form from what I've seen from them on the Junior Grand Prix circuit. Severely botched lift, a double salchow from Windsor,a slight step-out on the throw 3F, and Windsor just seemed out of it throughout the program. Shame since they have a wonderful triple twist and a great side-by-side 3T+2T+2T. It looks like North Korea might be getting their first medal, wow.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
oh my god i'm so nervous come on come on come on!

Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA/Harley WINDSOR (AUS)
The Mask
her in a black-and-red spliced dress, him in a pink shirt, black waistcoat and black pants

3Tw
SBS 3S, he did 2S
SBS 3T-2T-2Trip lovely!
Th3Lz turn out
reverse upsy, lovely
SBS FCCoSp
Th3S
upsy, oh no! it comes down! nooooooooooo!
ChSq
upsy, nice
BODs
CoSp

oh noooooooooo, I just wanted them to medal :cry: :cry:

Phew, you’re alive. We were worried for a while there.

Awww boo, 6th overall. :(

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
noooooooooooooooooo. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. the last thing they needed right before the Olys was a huge confidence blow :(

sixth?!!?!?!?