2018 Skate America Ladies Free Skate | Page 31 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate America Ladies Free Skate

ioanablabla

On the Ice
Country
Romania
Now, how is this Sofia not better than the other one Russia promoted the heck out of it last season?

moriel

Record Breaker
Now, how is this Sofia not better than the other one Russia promoted the heck out of it last season?

russia has like 10 girls who were better than Konstantinova last season.
Tsurskaya here is better than Konstantinova last season.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I can't believe I missed out on seeing THIS podium live in the arena :sad21:, This is such a talented podium :luv17:

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Great competition (at least from the top finishers). Correct results, I think, though I wouldn't have argued if Kaori had taken the title. Wish Bradie could have got on the podium, but she had a great come back after yesterday's mistakes. Same for Alaine, though she's down at the bottom. Gutted for Marin and Starr. But congrats to all!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Satoko 219.71
Kaori 213.90
Saofia 198.70
Bradie 192.89
Laurine 172.41
Megan 170.33

rachno2

Record Breaker
Very happy with these standings. Sofia and Kaori are both so adorable that it's impossible not to root for them.

I do feel sad for Bradie. It's easier to come from behind than it is to skate in front of your home-crowd as the national champ, as well as the first foreign woman to beat Evgenia Medvedeva. She seemed understandably nervous in the short program, but the attack she showed in the free tells me that she will do better in her next GP assignment.