2023 NextGen Team Camp - Competition Simulation | July 22-24 | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2023 NextGen Team Camp - Competition Simulation | July 22-24

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Grayson just isn't the most consistent skater. Not a terrible skate, but also certainly not what he wanted. He's good at keeping a cool head and not letting the skate get away from him after mistakes though.

3Lz+3T (turn between), 2A, 2F (toe-pick slipped), 3Lo, 3Lz (step-out), 3S+2A+2T, 3S+2T

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
but why? I mean 20 years ago.. fine... but now??? WHY?????
Dunno, but since those notable Rus Junior Nationals when like 8 out of 10 had Queens program and the rest of them had Cathedrals... I can do without heh

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Dunno, but since those notable Rus Junior Nationals when like 8 out of 10 had Queens program and the rest of them had Cathedrals... I can do without heh
oh lord....

i think grayson was very well rewarded for what he did.. but yeah.. that's just me.. i don't get excited for his skating unfortunately.

Marirue

On the Ice

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Rio's costume is kind off a throwback, but in the best ways. Once again the duality of man - Sticking a gorgeous 3A+2T and then falling from a "simple" 3F. Still, this is a big statement made by him, huge congratulations :clap:

4S, 3A+2T, 3A (step out), 3F (off-axis, fall), 3Lz+3T, 3F+1Eu+2S, 3Lo

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
oh lord....

i think grayson was very well rewarded for what he did.. but yeah.. that's just me.. i don't get excited for his skating unfortunately.
I dunno, I think he looks like one of the guys who grows too fast and needs time to catch up.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I dunno, I think he looks like one of the guys who grows too fast and needs time to catch up.
that could be it. I have had this feeling for a couple seasons now... so hopefully that will evolve sooner than later

Marirue

On the Ice
haha :) I know many Philipinos... most were indeed quite short but there were a few that were almost 6 feet... so yeah it varies.. hopefully Earl grows a bit taller.
Yup, I hope one day that my fellow countrymen can finally wake up their from their delusions of certain athletes or themselves from my country pursuing certains sports such Basketball and Volleyball to be seen at the international tournaments rather often.