2023 NextGen Team Camp - Competition Simulation | July 22-24 | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2023 NextGen Team Camp - Competition Simulation | July 22-24

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I just caught up on women and I liked Shiryeva's dress, and I was glad that she seemed to have plenty left in the can after she finishes the skate. I hope it will transforms into higher PCSs skates as the season progresses. She also seems to be happy to compete from the way she is in K&C.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Do you guys know when we can expect JGP selections announced for our talented athlets? I am on pins and needles!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Do you guys know when we can expect JGP selections announced for our talented athlets? I am on pins and needles!
I don't expect Skate Canada to announce all of them at once... they did release the info we already knew from the ISU entry list on their page... but nothing further. Often, they will list the selections for the first couple events... and the rest when the season is in full motion.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I don't expect Skate Canada to announce all of them at once... they did release the info we already knew from the ISU entry list on their page... but nothing further. Often, they will list the selections for the first couple events... and the rest when the season is in full motion.
Soon TM

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Can I still see this? I'm looking for a novice pair.
Novices were part of the Ontario event, not the NextGen Camp. This is the website for that event. The videos are archived, but they are long. Clicking thru to the schedule, I see that the novice pairs were on Friday (day 2) at 9:50 at the Manley rink and Saturday (day 3) at 11:20 at the Senecal rink. I would print the whole schedule to help find the right video, and, more importantly, the right place in the video,

So the answer is yes, but you'll have to do some work!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Novices were part of the Ontario event, not the NextGen Camp. This is the website for that event. The videos are archived, but they are long. Clicking thru to the schedule, I see that the novice pairs were on Friday (day 2) at 9:50 at the Manley rink and Saturday (day 3) at 11:20 at the Senecal rink. I would print the whole schedule to help find the right video, and, more importantly, the right place in the video,

So the answer is yes, but you'll have to do some work!
Thank you! It is good to see you around again.:):ghug: