2023 NextGen Team Camp - Competition Simulation | July 22-24 | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2023 NextGen Team Camp - Competition Simulation | July 22-24

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Ravi is great, but the Murphys are just across town from Champs. But depending on where he lives, the commute could be brutal.
yeah.... i mean, i'd suggest Yvan Desjardins too... if he wants to commute by plane even further :)

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Damn, Terry, atta boy. Probably the best and hardest layout I've seen him skate. I wish the choreography would give us more, apart from the choreo sequence there's just not a whole lot to it, but if it helps him go clean, I'm all for it. Well done :clap:

3F+3T, 3Lz+2A+2T, 3Lz, 3S<, 3F, 3Lo, 2A+2T

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I remember this costume. Surely he owns black pants. Surely they would be better than the bright blue.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
irony of the lyrics for a junior skater

Je vous parle d'un temps que les jeunes de moins de vingt ans ne peuvent pas connaître...

(I am telling you about a time that the young people below 20 years old cannot know)...

there is also mention of a girlfriend who was posing nude...

i guess i am trying to distract myself from the jump mistakes... especially on the Eu-Flip as a just said how i like it better compared to the euler sow

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Difficult day for David Li. So unfortunate as he has so many good qualities, but today his feet just didn't want to work with him.

2A+1Eu+3F Fall, 3Lz+2T, 3Lo Fall, 3S+3T (Step-out), 3F Fall, 3Lz, 2A (Turn, foot)

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
This guy should just move to ID. His jumping passes are totally different level than the PCS stuff

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Anthony; Costume = NO. I think we can already declare him winner of the WTF costume award of the year. Nobody will beat that.

Jumps = NO MORE POPPING. this is too much.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Anthony is such an artistic skater, with beautiful flexibility (see Ina Bauer and his spirals and his Bielman spin), if only there were no jumps 😭 This costume is a flop for me though (it just looks like he was mauled by a wild animal from far away) 😅

1Lz (pop), 2A, 2F+1Eu+2S, 3T, 1F (pop), 2Lz, 3T+1A