2023 NextGen Team Camp - Competition Simulation | July 22-24 | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2023 NextGen Team Camp - Competition Simulation | July 22-24

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
always has indeed. it was a couple years ago. I didn't watch yesterday.. but i don't think anthony has tried the 3a? did he???
Nope. And he must be in his upper teens by now. His jumping ability is just not Junior level.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
The duality of man - Gorgeous 3A+2T and the rest was... well not that. 🙈 Cacti grow everywhere, in spite of all climates.

1A (pop, step), 3A+2T, 3Lz+2T, 2Lo<< (pop), 3Lz, 3F+1Eu+3S, 2A (off-axis, fall)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Nope. And he must be in his upper teens by now. His jumping ability is just not Junior level.
he reminds me a shawn sawyer. Very flexible and creative... .Shawn ended up with a 3a... but barely. He is not the only one without a 3a though... we haven't seen many today.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The bad - one of the worst Eulers I've ever seen. The good - he fought through everything.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
he reminds me a shawn sawyer. Very flexible and creative... .Shawn ended up with a 3a... but barely. He is not the only one without a 3a though... we haven't seen many today.
Yeah, I noticed. It is very early in the season though. But usually it is easy to pick out natural jumpers. I think Chui will have a few years of dominance if he stays healthy

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Final David of the day. And in a field full of mistake-riddled skates, it's nice to see a skater know their limits and deliver a clean skate with lower difficulty. Nice and calming for the nerves.

3Lz+2T, 3T+2T, 3Lo+2A, 3F, 3Lz, 2A, 3S