2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Men SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Men SP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
ok.... i haven't felt like this since Sochi Men's LP. I am wayyyy too nervous and why is that? It is after all a very basic event : nationals.. it's not the final flight of the Olympics...

I blame Skate Canada for my ailment : these skaters have NOT seen much competitive ice and as fans, we are feeling the pressure they are also feeling. I am not happy right now.

Let's hope for the best but I am scared.

Thanks Kaetlyn for telling us that Conrad has been doing well all week.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
ok.... i haven't felt like this since Sochi Men's LP. I am wayyyy too nervous and why is that? It is after all a very basic event : nationals.. it's not the final flight of the Olympics...

I blame Skate Canada for my ailment : these skaters have NOT seen much competitive ice and as fans, we are feeling the pressure they are also feeling. I am not happy right now.

Let's hope for the best but I am scared.

Thanks Kaetlyn for telling us that Conrad has been doing well all week.
I know why I’m feeling this way!! I had to wait an entire year for Roman to compete at just one event. The build up of waiting and being disappointed all year long…

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I know why I’m feeling this way!! I had to wait an entire year for Roman to compete at just one event. The build up of waiting and being disappointed all year long…
at least, Romsky fans cannot blame Slipchuk : he did try to book him two challengers LOL

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
ok.. this song, Aline... is a staple in my family... it's weird to hear it.. I think Matthew looks fiery and performs the hell out of it BUT he shouldn't have used a cover made from a man who cannot pronounce French at all...

I am feeling very awkward... loving the skater, loving the green shirt.. loving the choice of "song" but hating the singer/cover

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Pretty solid skate by Matthew - Good job! :) There was just the problem on the 3Lz landing, but there was also a really hard entrance to that jump. He's quite well-rounded, with several nice qualities. I just want him to perform a bit more.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
at least, Romsky fans cannot blame Slipchuk : he did try to book him two challengers LOL
I still blame him. Are there no direct flights from Toronto to most European cities? Skate Canada had to try to save a few bucks, by booking an itinerary requiring connecting flights, risking luggage loss and bad weather delays?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i love Kaetlyn as a commentator. She is so candid/genuine and also says the right stuff all the time... She is very informative as well.

Plus, I like her voice. (sorry Kirsten MT)

PS : our boys needs to drop out of university :) they can always go later.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I still blame him. Are there no direct flights from Toronto to most European cities? Skate Canada had to try to save a few bucks, by booking something that required connecting flights and risking luggage loss and bad weather delays?
to zagreb ?????? I don't know. :)