2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Women LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Women LP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
The thing about Fiona is that it looks like she's totally capable of all of these elements. The jumps are big and she is powerful. She just looks like she rushes and can't control how big the jumps are.
genetics

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I am more angry at Skate Canada....
I am no insider.. maybe the men already know who is going to 4CC... but if that's the case, an injured Gogo wouldn't skate right? Or a guy who has been nailing it all week wouldn't pop/zayak his way to tenth place...
i am confused.
I think Pairs, Ice Dance (hence the withdrawals) have been decided.

I have a feeling Roman ruined this whole process. It seems like Skate Canada wants to send him, and felt bad he didn’t get to compete at his two international events, so, they wanted to wait till Nationals. I can’t imagine Stephen would skate here, if he was a lock for 4CC.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I think Pairs, Ice Dance (hence the withdrawals) have been decided.

I have a feeling Roman ruined this whole process. It seems like Skate Canada wants to send him, and felt bad he didn’t get to compete at his two international events, so, they wanted to wait till Nationals. I can’t imagine Stephen would skate here, if he was a lock for 4CC.
yeah... it's mostly the men

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
at least, this is a decent Carmen version. We have had so many bad opera covers lately.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Fiona was never going to go to 4CC this year.... and I am not so sure Justine will go either.
Isn’t it Maddie, Sara-Maude, Justine and Fiona, the only ones with the minimum scores, due to being the only ones sent to international events?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Isn’t it Maddie, Sara-Maude, Justine and Fiona, the only ones with the minimum scores, due to being the only ones sent to international events?
well i guess so... considering that Kaiya is out at Youth Olympics

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Katherine Medland Spence has her minimums. Amy Shao Ning Yang too, but I think she was out of the running after Challenge.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The skaters in the first group were 🫣
Do they know not that you are supposed to peak at Nationals!! 😜
All of them were much stronger at Sectionals and Challenger.
I hope the second group picks it up

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Katherine Medland Spence has her minimums. Amy Shao Ning Yang too, but I think she was out of the running after Challenge.
Interesting 🤔
So, Katherine has an outside chance now…. If Justine completely collapses in the free skate

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Skate Canada should have sent Foster to ACI... it wouldn't have costed them a penny. They could have sent Rose as well... she had done well at CQÉ...

They will never learn.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Time for first laundry batch and then bfast

I should have slept in today…

Europeans - I see those skaters more than our Canadian skaters domestically, as they compete in a zillion events in Europe. I should have just peeked at those results and focused on Canadian Nationals only