2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Women LP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Women LP

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Skate Canada should have sent Foster to ACI... it wouldn't have costed them a penny. They could have sent Rose as well... she had done well at CQÉ...

They will never learn.
Amen to this…. I would have had something to be nervous for at this event. Miclette vs. Foster for that third spot. But, instead, no battle

Worlds - Maddie
Jr. Worlds - Kaiya, Lulu
4CC - Maddie, Sara-Maude, Justine

Only Lulu is the one I’m skeptical about. But, I hope they send her, as she skated 160+ all year long domestically. I wish Fee-Ann/Hetty/Uliana could be up for consideration. I guess they could over Kaiya… so, maybe the spot for Junior Worlds is up for grabs here.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Amen to this…. I would have had something to be nervous for at this event. Miclette vs. Foster for that third spot. But, instead, no battle

Worlds - Maddie
Jr. Worlds - Kaiya, Lulu
4CC - Maddie, Sara-Maude, Justine

Only Lulu is the one I’m skeptical about. But, I hope they send her, as she skated 160+ all year long domestically. I wish Fee-Ann/Hetty/Uliana could be up for consideration. I guess they could over Kaiya… so, maybe the spot for Junior Worlds is up for grabs here.
today is about junior worlds indeed

rain

Record Breaker
Sorry to be harsh, but that lacked all performance quality. She looked a bit uncomfortable the whole time and slightly off.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Sorry to be harsh, but that lacked all performance quality. She looked a bit uncomfortable the whole time and slightly off.
I don't think that's harsh. She skated eyes down the entire time. Nervous. Shy ??

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Justine. Pretty dress. Started strong, a few mistakes and ended strong. Still a good skate. :clap:

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Justine!!
1S 1T 1A …. Sigh 😞
First half was so strong!
But, that was an ok free skate for her standards. She just secured her 4CC spot
Considering she's usually stronger in the short, that was awesome. She should get that 4CC spot for sure now!