2024 World Junior Championships Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2024 World Junior Championships Free Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
i hate it when commentators say "it looks easy" does anyone really think it looks easy ? I certainly do not
I do! Like in terms of how easy it seems for the skaters, like just changing direction when the're skating...like how do they learn to do that?! Sometimes I imagine I could learn to do that, but alas no :laugh2:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Cute plushies of themselves to go with their medal :)

Just as a side note. You know those Estonian skaters that I was talking about yesterday that I reckon are twins. Well, they have dolls of themselves to go with each of their programmes.

I don't know who makes these dolls for skaters, but they are very talented. A lot of work clearly goes into them, and they look amazing! :bow: :clap: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Guessing G/S and N/M will stay Junior, T/K will move up to Seniors or at least do a half-half season?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I do! Like in terms of how easy it seems for the skaters, like just changing direction when the're skating...like how do they learn to do that?! Sometimes I imagine I could learn to do that, but alas no :laugh2:
let's imagine i take a spread eagle position and you are floating on my shoulder as a straight line lift... easy

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
let's imagine i take a spread eagle position and you are floating on my shoulder as a straight line lift... easy
True...true...

Ted did pairs I think? I wonder how he went with the throws! That'd be something to see. :)

icewhite

Record Breaker
god I usually turn off the chat box, but is that thing not moderated at all, not even for the English comments? I would have thought that gets you into legal trouble

icewhite

Record Breaker
seems like you need to
1) be american to win a world title
2) fall in your free dance

okay.. i m just being a brat... but yeah ;)

N/M are way above the other teams so it's not like it's robbery :)

the score was too high, but well, no question about the win

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
god I usually turn off the chat box, but is that thing not moderated at all, not even for the English comments? I would have thought that gets you into legal trouble
It's not moderated and I thought they had removed it.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
So, Jr Worlds spots for next season:

3 entries: USA, ISR
2 entries: GER, FRA, CAN, ITA
Israel with three spots... Even if T/K goes to JW next season do they even have the junior teams to use the remaining two tickets?