2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Free Dance 11/22 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Free Dance 11/22

Sackie

Medalist
And P/I continue to drop. Looks like last year at worlds was there best outing. Not really sure what they have to do to get back in the judges favor. Cause with their 10th place finish they should be up there fighting for medals this year instead of hovering around the bottom of their events.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Reel Around the Sun! I don't think I'll ever be able to disassociate that song from Andreea Raducan's Olympic gold medal performances in 2000.

Probably one of the main reasons why I didn't really "get" Jason Brown's performance at the US Nationals this year.

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
yes I guess I noticed that. Poor guy, otherwise I really liked their look on the ice.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Thank god Zach changed his outfit. It was terrible IMO :cheer2:

And P/I continue to drop. Looks like last year at worlds was there best outing. Not really sure what they have to do to get back in the judges favor. Cause with their 10th place finish they should be up there fighting for medals this year instead of hovering around the bottom of their events.

Yes, it's s a shame. They just keep dropping. :hopelessness: I mean their programs this year aren't my favorite by any stretch, but they're not awful. It's more of a personal preference in my not loving them. Is it their past inconsistencies come to haunt them? Or the fact that G/P is definitely being pushed by SC?

Savage_Tiger

Rinkside
new costumes for Hubbel/Donohue, they look a little better. Still don't think the music really suites them...

Cyn

On the Ice
Is that Cizeron's shirt for the FD, or is it something he threw on for the warm-up?

(not that I'm complaining, he looks :love: in it, it's just a bit :unsure: with her dress and their music)

Sackie

Medalist
Yes, it's s a shame. They just keep dropping. :hopelessness: I mean their programs this year aren't my favorite by any stretch, but they're not awful. It's more of a personal preference in my not loving them. Is it their past inconsistencies come to haunt them? Or the fact that G/P is definitely being pushed by SC?
And for the ITA team to have problems and still finish ahead of P/I must be really hard for them to take.

And here they are 10 points back from last year's worlds score while other teams are posting better scores and moving ahead of them.

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That was lovely. And if that TES holds up, they might have a shot to medal!

Cyn

On the Ice
I just love Hurtado Diaz. They are so enjoyable to watch.

I agree -- I really like them.

Not too sure about this program as a vehicle for them, though. It's a bit too "manufactured angsty" for my preference.

Sackie

Medalist
Well they don't have a shot with only 88 points. The other H/D will score well over 90!

auser

Record Breaker
I agree -- I really like them.

Not too sure about this program as a vehicle for them, though. It's a bit too "manufactured angsty" for my preference.
They are beautiful, but I'm not a fan of :drama: voice overs during programs.:)