2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Free Dance 11/22 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Free Dance 11/22

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I wished Madison and Zach kept their old costumes or at least changed it a bit

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hub/Don: MUCH more flattering dress. Thank you Madison. I'm not personally crazy about the exact music selections, but I love that they are taking on something modern and different. I wish more couples would do that. Love the turns on the ice at the end. I really enjoyed this!

Savage_Tiger

Rinkside
The first cut isn't too bad, but those other two songs are a little... the hip hop moves just look a little silly coming from these two.

Cyn

On the Ice
Love this program by Maddy and Zach -- so refreshing after being inundated with all the twee, shmoopy crap and warhorses from Team Zoueva.

Sackie

Medalist
Well with others getting new SBs here let's see if G/P will get a new SB or will they be marked down in case P/C show more nerves.

beki

Medalist
I appreciate what they were trying to do, but I really disliked it. It sounded like they were changing the radio station and just skating to whatever came on—not a coherent whole.

I personally really like the first two cuts of music in Hu/Do's FD. I think they transition well enough and they sell them well. I am less enamored with the third cut of music. All in all, I really like their FD. It's something new. They look like they have fun with it. And their costumes are better than their last outting! :cool:

On the other hand, I stronly dislike G/P's FD music...and am not enamored of this program for them.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
G/P's program lost my attention pretty quickly. Not sure if it's blah music choices or blah choreo or both.

ETA: Would that make it blahography??? :p

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
They did not perform that as well as they did in Skate Canada. Those twizzles will be marked down a level, I think.