2016 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance

Layback11

Record Breaker
Zahorshki/Guerrero have some neat elements. I'm kind of half-watching while I eat pineapple and catch up on forum posts, but dang, those are some lifts.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I liked that overall, though I found the one lift to be a bit awkward. I'm looking forward to seeing these two more :)

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
I like Z/G program very much. A pity about that bumpy exit from that spin. Intersting lifts.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Z/G were SLOPPY. The placement of the twizzles makes no musical sense. It just makes me appreciate how good H/D's take on the EXACT SAME PIECE OF MUSIC was.

I mean nice, but I wouldn't be sending a postcard to anyone about it.

First egregious home cooking I've seen at this event. Bah humbug.

Last edited:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Does he has anyone from the Men here at CoR?

No.

I seem to recall that Rohene would be exclusively traveling to Russia with Madi & Evan to help keep their choreography in order.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Tiffany ZAHORSKI / Jonathan GUERREIRO

She's in a black six crossed spaghetti strap leotard with a matching sheer skirt that got some of her hair dye on it, he's in black. Contemporary violin and piano music. They have a lift where she's St. Peter on the cross, neato. And another lift that looks very similar to G/P's opening lift in their FD last season. OMG, it's Bohemian Rhapsody. But without everything that made Bohemian Rhapsody special. Mistake on their dance spin- she gets stuck on his thigh and has to hop off. Been there, honey. :laugh:

Tiffany ZAHORSKI / Jonathan GUERREIRO 92.67/156.95
Elliana POGREBINSKY / Alex BENOIT 90.99/153.92
Laurence FOURNIER BEAUDRY / Nikolaj SORENSEN 89.70/152.52
Alisa AGAFONOVA / Alper UCAR 84.59/143.90
Sofia E VDOKIMOVA / Egor BAZIN 77.54/133.37
Viktoria KAVALIOVA / Yurii BIELIAIEV 74.91/129.55

Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI
Ekaterina BOBROVA / Dmitri SOLOVIEV
Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES
Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
European Football is lucky to get any national tv coverage here. 12 hours of Super bowl coverage though...

Ekhem. Bundesliga is not national football for Poland :p The Polish Ekstraklasa is being showed by Canal +, but yeah, they're showinng all matches every weekend :) But it's not public TV.

On topic: I did not like Z/G FD...