2016 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance

Alba

Record Breaker
No.

I seem to recall that Rohene would be exclusively traveling to Russia with Madi & Evan to help keep their choreography in order.

Oh right, it makes sense.

Z&G way generous with those PCS judges.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Would've been better to represent France and be coached by Zazoui.

Great team. Won't ever make a major international competition.

Lota

Record Breaker
European Football is lucky to get any national tv coverage here. 12 hours of Super bowl coverage though...

Bundesliga is popular everywhere in Europe (probably), that's why I'm so surprised when people don't know of it :laugh:

Layback11

Record Breaker
I'm really not sure what Guinard/Fabbri's costumes have to do with The Nutcracker, and they kind of remind me of a Dalmatian. :slink: (I know it's musical notation, but still! It would be cool if those were the actual notes to their music, but I highly doubt it.)

moon

On the Ice
Z/G that was a sloppy poorly executed program. What a BS score. I cant even stand it anymore. At best it should have been in the low 80s. No edges, weak stroking, poorly executed entries and exits to lifts. Do the judges really think we are that stupid!!!!

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I thought Tarasova's last years FS costume was too literal, but this is worse ... his sleeve! :palmf:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It's like they had a little bit of material left from her costume and just gave him enough for an arm and then gave him the generic black material that every man skates in. I say either go full shirt with it or don't bother.

And I really thought the ISU didn't want Ice Dancers skating to ballet music anymore? You really can't get anymore Ballet than the Nutcracker (I love this music btw, I was once a sugar plum)

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Didn't see the costume pattern from the arena before the end when I looked at the screen and this helped me enjoy the dance a bit more 😃

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Charlene and Marco has some nice transitions, esp loved the one between 1st and 2nd set of twizzles, that was great :luv17:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Yep. but they have a moron as president. Pity.

Russia and France both do.

It only took Russia 3 years to release Luba. It only took France 2 years to release Bruno.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I agree with Simon, it is a good program, but it did not engage me. Its like the music flooded them.