2017 Nebelhorn Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Nebelhorn Free Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anna and Adam were very good with their previous partners. And I liked their previous partnerships.

Although we may have been expecting them to be fighting for a Qualifying place, we have to remember that this is still a very new partnership. Plus, Anna isn't very experienced in Seniors.

This Olympics Qualifying was just too early in their career together.

I have no doubt that we'll see big improvements as the season goes on. And over the next few seasons (assuming they stay together. Which I hope they do).

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
nice spin... but... not understanding how we got into these music cuts... i am having split personalities while listening to it

- - - Updated - - -

String ties for YOU then Sir

;)

if you didn't know.. my thing : suspenders... especially poje's or patrick's

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Anna and Adam were very good with their previous partners. And I liked their previous partnersships.

Although we may have been expecting them to be fighting for a Qualifying place, we have to remember that this is still a very new partnership. Plus, Anna isn't very experienced in Seniors.

This Olympics Qualifying was just too early in their career together.

I have no doubt that we'll see big improvements as the season goes on. And over the next few seasons (assuming they stay together)

CaroLiza_fan

But even if they somehow succeeded, does she have a citizenship/any chance to get it?

And now a time machine pair! No, really, if you go for a costume with 19th century connotations, then your partner should look alike. Modern blue dress does not count in.

nimi

Medalist
Well... This program is def better fit for them than most of the others I've seem them do.

And this time he's not wearing an unflattering white shirt like he often does.

Some rough moments but fairly likeable overall.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well that was loads better than the SD. It fit their style better. Shame on Zhulin for steal---I mean recycling--everyone else's lifts into their program. Believiaiev has wonderful posture for someone so tall, a really good back.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
nice spin... but... not understanding how we got into these music cuts... i am having split personalities while listening to it

- - - Updated - - -

Not velcro? ;)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
But even if they somehow succeeded, does she have a citizenship/any chance to get it?

I doubt it. They have only been together a few months.

I just worded my post badly. With hindsight, I should have said fighting for "a Top 6 position" rather than for "a Qualifying place"

And now a time machine pair! No, really, if you go for a costume with 19th century connotations, then your partner should look alike. Modern blue dress does not count in.

:laugh:

Maybe she's the new Doctor Who!

CaroLiza_fan

peese

Medalist

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take either! Just sayin'

nimi

Medalist
nope... or electric tape like javi... i like to play with them... Patrick had lovely ones in his blackbird program... i imagined lost of suspension games to play with them ;)
While you're here 4everchan... You mentioned yesterday Lambiel & Joubert where at the other event you were watching. Where do those 2 fit in your dreamboat ranking? Inquiring minds want to know!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
What a weird and unfortunate fall. They probably lost their place because of the 92834729478347972349347837894343 unnecessary music edits. Music by Cuisinart.

For Christopher Dean, that was rather a cookie cutter program.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Really beautiful programme from Karina and Joseph. Just a pity it had it's faults.

Nevertheless, a lovely way to finish my LIVE viewing.

All the best to everybody that is still to come.

CaroLiza_fan