2018 Lombardia Trophy Ladies Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018 Lombardia Trophy Ladies Free Skate

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
140 wow, wasn't expecting that tbh

140? For six triples and subpar choreography? I love Liza's personality and technique but I'm not sure I'd give it that...
I guess she's getting GPs next year. Complicates the game a little bit.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Queen Tutk is back. That was fabulous, love her jumps and her program imo fit her like a glove. Congrats to her and
the other podium finishers!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
140 wow, wasn't expecting that tbh

I kind of did, she may have issues with her programs, lack of usually desired difficulty, but she puts a lot of quality in everything she actually does on ice - and with current scoring system it pays off. What I enjoy the most is how confident she seems about her performance and her jumps are looking strong, that 3A is just a beginning, there will be a clean one! :)

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Till Tukt i was thinking that the comp was not overscored like last year but Tukt's score prove me wrong.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Liza is my fs crush, but that program was so empty and I have no idea where those PCs came from 😂 oh well, she’s a boss and I hope lazukin medals to cap off a perfect competition for her

iorii

On the Ice
Tuning out now, it's late. Thanks for the company everyone, have a good day! :hap10:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I kind of did, she may have issues with her programs, lack of usually desired difficulty, but she puts a lot of quality in everything she actually does on ice - and with current scoring system it pays off. What I enjoy the most is how confident she seems about her performance and her jumps are looking strong, that 3A is just a beginning, there will be a clean one! :)

I agree. Can't wait to see the protocols.

Fruitpie

On the Ice
Congratulations to Liza. She was great today. Kaori too did well, but figure skating is a double-event after all.

SubRosa

I love Lussi
Final Flight
Country
Canada
That was great but WHAT'S WITH THIS SIX TRIPLE PROGRAM where's your triple flip girl?
If her intention is to go for 3Lz3T and 2A3T and solo 3Lz, then she would have no room for the 3F.

Would like to see the choreography extend beyond her arms and down into her footwork more, but it is a fun energetic program!

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
If I compare it with what I've seen this season, I've seen better with lower score, but we know that junior's score is lowered ;):laugh:

That's true, now Liza has the second total score, after Sasha Trusova, but before Anna and Alena. Sorry, I really like her, but I don't find this right. :scard8: