ChSq1
3S
3Lo<
2F Off-axis, step-out
3T<
CSSp4

Score: 109.79
Total score: 164.41

Seemed to lose a bit of his energy towards the end, but a very solid skate.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
His skaters do tend to have the same vibes, cool that I picked up on that without knowing about him having been coached by Volkov.
Yeah I can tell who his male skaters are or were pretty easily as they all have the same style even his international once. I dont know if its a good thing tho :shrug:

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I came just in time to see Yudong. No more duties today. Jacob's Fs style is great. He looked pleased.

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Ok so does anyone know who's going to win? Francois is French, Naoki is hot mess, Lucas is recovering from injury, Nozomu is also hot mess/has backloaded 4T, Joseph Klein doesn't have a 3A planned, and Raffaele is Italian. I think a random generator might be more accurate than our guesses :LOL:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok so does anyone know who's going to win? Francois is French, Naoki is hot mess, Lucas is recovering from injury, Nozomu is also hot mess/has backloaded 4T, Joseph Klein doesn't have a 3A planned, and Raffaele is Italian. I think a random generator might be more accurate than our guesses :LOL:
I have Yudong in 2nd. So I have hope to get points for him. :)

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Yeah I can tell who his male skaters are or were pretty easily as they all have the same style even his international once. I dont know if its a good thing tho :shrug:
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of very strong country/school styles. Some small details/skating properties, like most Japanese-coached skaters having a super soft knee-bend on jump landings and great skating skills? I'm all for it... But not in the way it is in Volkov's skaters.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I have not made predictions this season because lack of time but I think winning in lottery is more obvious so I skip it and maybe do it for bigger comps.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Luca. Sad to fall on the ending pose. This is a good program for him.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Luca FUENFER (GER)
Keeping Me Alive by Jonathan Roy

3F
3Lz+1Eu+3S
2A
3Lo+2T
FCCoSp4
3Lz+2T
ChSq1
3T Fall
2A
CCoSp4
SSp Fall on the transition out

Score: 102.65
Total score: 157.30

He's such a nice, elegant skater, but his jumping technique isn't the best, there's not a lot of speed and flow in them.

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Okay, here's what random.org says
  1. Naoki ROSSI
  2. Yudong CHEN
  3. Alec GUINZBOURG
  4. Lucas BROUSSARD
  5. Raffaele Francesco ZICH
  6. Michael XIE
  7. Casper JOHANSSON
  8. Joseph KLEIN
  9. Ryoga MORIMOTO
  10. Francois PITOT
  11. Nozomu YOSHIOKA
  12. Younghyun CHA
  13. Heung Lai ZHAO
I want a homemade lasagna if it's close to accurate (and I will do all of my predictions with a random generator in the future)