2023 NHK Trophy Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 NHK Trophy Rhythm Dance

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Lorraine & Anton have substantially revised this since the last time I saw this, but I’m not sure it’s been improved.

Also, her new dress is rather hideous.

And also, Ted has no business in talking during the performance, and no business commenting dance, which he freely admits is not his specialty.

Sorry to be so negative :)
I wish they’d get someone like Ben Agosto when Mark can’t cover dance

Carol1

Medalist
This program reminds me of when my nephew was little and he threw a screaming tantrum inside JC Penney when I refused to buy him the shockingly overpriced Ectomobile toy for Christmas in 1984.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
With the extra black stripes / suspenders thingy Team KoKo's costume looks more like Attack on Titan costume than Ghostbusters 😂

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I was a bit disappointed in this program when I saw it in shows earlier this year but I actually like it better now than I remembered. KoKo definitely looking more confident in their performance this season as the undisputed top Japanese team. Also, big points for an original idea/execution of the 80s theme!

Seven Sisters

Medalist
My favorite part of that is when both stick up one finger perfectly timed to accompany the words, “you know the one.” And I’m not usually one for literal choreography :)