2023 U.S. Junior Team Cup | Jul 6-7 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Junior Team Cup | Jul 6-7

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jacob looks so grown up. I just wish he could get more consistent. He looked really disappointed but was still in 2nd

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not doing the PPV, can't normally get away this time of day. What is the quality?

Piano Man seems a little sad for a young skater like Taira. Glad Jacob is in second.

Interested in the programs for chaos boy Kirk :)

Green Carrots

On the Ice
Country
Ukraine
That's cool to see nice 3A attempts from top-3 👏 Shame for Daniel Martynov and Joseph, I hope they can do better in the FS because they're capable of big things 😍 I wonder if Murzin and Martynov are still able to perform at the JGP? I don't remember their age but remember they competed senior last season

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A techno remix of La Donna è Mobile? Normally I would be :eek2:, but if anyone can pull this off, it is Kirk, must see. :)

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Thanks for much for the vids. Kirk is unique!! Like Jacob but he needs a jump coach- so what's new? Same SP as last year. I actually really liked Alek Fegan best. And third highest PCS. And Joe Klein is so good but seems to be regressing. Hoping for better things for him later. SOOOO nice to see Skating again.

And in Jr Women nice to see scores for Mia Kalin. I like her though I know others don't.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for much for the vids. Kirk is unique!! Like Jacob but he needs a jump coach- so what's new? Same SP as last year. I actually really liked Alek Fegan best. And third highest PCS. And Joe Klein is so good but seems to be regressing. Hoping for better things for him later. SOOOO nice to see Skating again.

And in Jr Women nice to see scores for Mia Kalin. I like her though I know others don't.
I like Mia. And I love Kirk and Jacob. :)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Im obsessed with Kirk’s on brand opera remix choice… what a showman!
At first I was like…ugh…then the remix…he’s going to be another Jimmy Ma. I think he will have great step sequences! Can’t wait for him to learn some harder jumps!!! And the Ina Bauer before he gets to center ice!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not doing the PPV, can't normally get away this time of day. What is the quality?

Piano Man seems a little sad for a young skater like Taira. Glad Jacob is in second.

The quality was fabulous. I couldn’t post as much during it because the ads on this page interfere with my screencast. But I watched it on my BIL's 55 inch TV and it was sharp as could be.

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Not as sad as all that emo music and black clothing. Guys at least put on a colored shirt?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Well Kirk is 14. Yes, it would be nice if he had harder jumps, but I'm not freaking out that he doesn't have them at his age.