2023 U.S. Junior Team Cup | Jul 6-7 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Junior Team Cup | Jul 6-7

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is there any way to retrieve the start order now that the results for the SP are final? I fear that even I do not know every skater at this comp, and the announcer lady's voice is clear, ;) but it still would be nice.

gleungc6

On the Ice

Green Carrots

On the Ice
Country
Ukraine
I liked Mia's dress for SP šŸ˜ Though the music isn't a very original choice. Seems like many girls have grown up so much and tried to show more matured skating.

Reactions: Paz

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone know what time this starts today? Iā€™ve looked and looked and canā€™t find a time schedule.

skim1001

On the Ice
Country
Japan
On Friday, Team Cup Junior Men FS is 10:40 am-12:35 pm Central time & Junior Women FS 2:25-4:50 pm Central.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone else unable to access? Is it because it isnā€™t time yet?

midori green

On the Ice
Is it on the same stream as Skate Milwaukee? There should be an Intermediate Ladies event going on right now.
(To clarify, I don't have the streaming, so I'm not watching Intermediate. I just see it's live on the results page for Skate Milwaukee.)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
(To clarify, I don't have the streaming, so I'm not watching Intermediate. I just see it's live on the results page for Skate Milwaukee.)
Yes, it is the same stream. I paid for 2 days and now I had to pay for the same day twice. I'm not amused.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My son Kirk isn't afraid to put a costume on:) Although @Seven Sisters will not be pleased he's skating to "Friend Like Me'...but I think she tolerates it for Juniors?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beck Strommer, yay. That was almost a real hydroblade. :cheer:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beck's into first, well deserved. Do they just do whole events without any ice resurface? I guess so.