2024 Russian Junior Nationals | Page 31 | Golden Skate

2024 Russian Junior Nationals

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
The junior pairs and junior ladies should swap a few songs. The latter tended to be so melancholic and the former turn out to be so light. 🤔

LadyB

Record Breaker
So far, I’d say M/G should at least be one place up. Then again, I’m biased and it’s always hard to skate first.
Next group I’m routing for Medvedeva/Astakhov :clap::clap::clap:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Igor had an encounter with an angry bear...or with one of the creatures that live in Samarin's closet

katymay

Medalist
I didn't expect Junior pairs to be this good. I've really missed pairs, while there are some women outside of Russia I enjoy watching, pairs is now just hopeless and unwatchable. I pray that there is a way Russian ladies will be allowed to compete next year-when they are competing, everyone else is better as well. As far as Trusova, Shcerbakova, Valieva, Kostornaia, they had their time to shine, and all of them contributed great things to the sport. But it is natural and normal that the new generation is even better, and they are. The only tragedy is that they have been locked out of a chance to make a splash internationally, and this seems grossly unfair.