2024 South Korean Figure Skating Championships | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 South Korean Figure Skating Championships

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
@labgoat Now KNats are on the main page! Thank you :thank:
I am not dissing anyone but personally, watching Japan sectionals, Jrs, and seniors is THE highlight of the national year for me, followed by the Korean Nats. Watching the Korean Ranking comp was a nail biter....so much depth of talent. The world better watch out for the Chinese. They have some real talent coming up...As for the rest of the nations, good luck to everyone.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
So is Haein Lee in trouble going into this event? It seems like she is trailing Chaeyeon Kim and Seyeoung Wi.

Are any of the juniors eligible for 4CC or WC? Or do they just skate up a level at Nationals like some of ours do.
I really love Yuseong Kim, Yujae Kim and Minsol Kwon brings me great joy.
Haein seems to not be having a good year....unlike last year.....Chaeyeon has really done well this year.....but, as Yasa says, "The ice is slippery....."
The ice monsters that swim around just beneath the surface of the ice can grab your foot at any time....This event is completely unpredictable.
I love watching all of them.....

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Stream link for day 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMkAnB0S3VQ

Meanwhile 8 (!!) junior women withdrew, including ranking competition bronze medalist Kim Yui. Hope they're all well :pray:
Ouch! I am reading a novel about the relationship between a Korean Mother and her Daughter that spans 25 years....many evil spirts are involved....I should right down the rituals to thwart the evil spirits....no more withdrawls.....thanks for the link. Off topic. I wonder how many Japanese skaters will participate in this? Seijinshiki (coming of age day for 20 year olds) is celebrated on the second Monday of January across the country.

triplelutzzzzz

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Kim Taehwan has a really nice 2A, lots of ice coverage and easily his smoothest jump. (i love the music choice, too.)

triplelutzzzzz

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I love Aaron sm, lol, I saw him at the ranking comp and just loved his program! His whole costume deserves an award, music is pretty good, rlly nice twizzles + he's got great presentation. Kid's going places, lol. Nice job, Aaron!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Aaron is such a showman, lad why not try ice dance your twizzles look decent

triplelutzzzzz

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Donghan is a good performer! Love the personality on the ice and had some rlly good jumps in there. PLUS another pink suit look, we love to see it!