2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Women's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Women's Free Skate

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They are showing Jason Brown now. It says it is the Women's free but they haven't shown a single one yet. I find it really disrespectful to the ladies who are ranked lower after the short.

I agree with you, @FlossieH I'm willing to bet that the coverage for the women won't start for about 12 minutes, so it starts at 8:30pm Eastern time.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Ah Lindsay it didn't happen for your though you had your moments.
They are showing Jason Brown now. It says it is the Women's free but they haven't shown a single one yet. I find it really disrespectful to the ladies who are ranked lower after the short.
Suxs.

Rebecca Moose

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Can you access Peacock? It's on the "world feed"

triplelutzzzzz

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Rough skate for Lindsey, but towards the end she started to get into a good groove, I hope I can see that program skated clean this season because it looks like a cool program.
Also, that was one hell of a save on her second jump! I know she still got a deduction, but she did everything she could to keep herself from being flat on the ice.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
But why? It was supposed to start at 7:45pm US time?

The stream on Peacock started at 7:45pm. However, NBC TV started airing the event at 8:00. Because the men skated at 4:00PM, when most fans may have been at work (and then stuck in rush hour traffic to get home) they missed that total event, so when they start at 8:00, they show some highlights of the men.

The first group of women will be missed, and I'm assuming that NBC will start their live coverage with the next group of women