2018-2019 Russian Nationals Ice Dance FD | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Russian Nationals Ice Dance FD

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Hi. it’s me again; turns out I didn’t see myself out after all. Gotcha! In all seriousness, before I checked in to read this tiny Russian ice dance thread of hilarity, I was reading through the two ladies event threads. I guess I just love self torture, or something, and I was ready to walk away from the sport in its entirety. You’ve all changed my minds. On that note, I’d better get Yuzudaughter’s brand new freeskate dress out of the fireplace and tell her to stop her crying, she doesnt have to switch to hockey after all. :laugh:
You were leaving us? Noooooooooo! But also, yeeesssssss, do what’s beeeeesssssstttttt for you. (Abrupt music change.)

Someone has to say it: You silly naysayers, the season is only halfway done! There's still plenty of time for Nikita to bork his twizzles! It wouldn’t really be Russian ice dance if he didn’t.
I don’t even care if he faceplants as he has the best tangoface of anyone in ID. And I can only imagine the spiciness he’d serve after a mistake. [emoji23]