2019 World Championships Rhythm Dance | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Rhythm Dance

Shedi0806

On the Ice
I was going to ask if anyone felt they were going too slow during the pattern? Usually they fly throughout it and she seemed tense compared to their other performances.

I felt it too. They were slower than usual throughout the whole performance I thought.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
This is ridiculous. You might as well just give PC the gold at the beginning. Everything they do kind of has that lyrical flowy look. They can't change but this was not the best tango. Guillaume does not give off that romantic vibe. Maybe they deserved first but not with this ridiculous score. THe pcs are ridiculous. Well the gold was conceded long ago.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Wait, I don't think anyone fell in the entire short dance event!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
That was a great competition, I'm going to cry my eyes out at the FD, and now I'll be off enjoying breathing normally while I can

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well first off, that's quite the list of choreographers. I would have loved to have seen them working together.

They didn't, I'm afraid; Dean did the RD and Lambiel did development work on the FD which was choreographed by Dubreuil. :)

LadyB

Record Breaker
Another great competition! Really happy! I think I’m gonna have proper breakfast now and watch my favourite bits all over again!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow epic dance competition here today!

I feel like the odd one out, since while I found Gabby and Guillaume's dance very sophisticated and we'll deserving of the lead, I enjoyed other teams more. Scratches head - I'm a weirdo.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Holy cow that was all amazing and oh so close between 2nd and 8th. Tomorrow sure is going to be interesting.

GGFan

Record Breaker

I feel like the odd one out, since while I found Gabby and Guillaume's dance very sophisticated and we'll deserving of the lead, I enjoyed other teams more. Scratches head - I'm a weirdo.

But you're always so nice when you disagree with the majority. I love your perspective even when you're rooting for T/M over my babies. :ghug:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Wait Piper and Paul got 1TR4+kpYYYY too?? THEY DID IT

Skater Boy

Record Breaker

I agree but if we say it too loud we will get pummelled, beaten tarred and feather. The Fench are good but they seem to have limitations but are not penalized for that or they keep on being rewarded a little too generous. World records mean nothing now. Sating rules andscoring system keeps changes so there isn't much credibility left ify ou say you got a recor consideirngthey change even point values to jumps.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
THe pcs are ridiculous. Well the gold was conceded long ago.

Interestingly enough I thought P/Cs PCS was going to be way higher, like 45 or something. But then I don't understand Ice Dance scoring, it must be nearly impossible to get a 10 in something!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
They didn't, I'm afraid; Dean did the RD and Lambiel did development work on the FD which was choreographed by Dubreuil. :)

Yes, I figured that list needed some editing, because those choreographers have such strong styles and I wasn't really seeing them in the RD. Thanks for clarifying.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
But you're always so nice when you disagree with the majority. I love your perspective even when you're rooting for T/M over my babies. :ghug:

Aww thank you, that's such a nice compliment! I try not to put down other skaters, because they're all amazing, even if I like the style of some much more than others. :biggrin: