2021 Gran Premio d'Italia: Men's Free Skate | Page 31 | Golden Skate

2021 Gran Premio d'Italia: Men's Free Skate

Fluture

Record Breaker
🇮🇹 #DanielGrassl #GPItaly FS (173.33/269.00) "I'm happy with the program. After the SP, I ate something and didn't feel good and kept throwing, up so I couldn't sleep."
And he still performed so well? Wow, props to him.

Also, Boyang not doing well... I don't think this should be on the podium but it might be? (forgot what the difference after the SP was lol)

Beckaboomer

Final Flight
If Boyang can just hang on to a podium place at least it will be nice! Bolero…

4Lz hangs on. 4T hand down, sigh… 3Aeu3S hangs on. 4T REP fall Whyyyyyy. 3A fall men’s skating is no longer my friend! 3F. 3Lz2T.

These guys just reeeally wanted to give it to Yuma huh? And Boyang’s implosion has left Grassl with a medal I’m sure. Yay?

Makkachin

On the Ice
Country
United-States
This is the year of non-traditional Bolero I suppose! Why did the trumpets sound cursed at the end?

Ohh gosh Boyang that was messy. I can't decide how I feel about the wardrobe. One on hand I'm kind of into it but on the other it looks like Alien vs Predator or something

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is the year of non-traditional Bolero I suppose! Why did the trumpets sound cursed at the end?

Ohh gosh Boyang that was messy. I can't decide how I feel about the wardrobe. One on hand I'm kind of into it but on the other it looks like Alien vs Predator or something
He needs his gold blades to go with it.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Simon;

It had to be special and …. It wasn’t

It wasn’t a disaster but it was no where good enough, I’m afraid.

Calling it as he sees it.

I’m disappointed for Jin. He really has worked to improve his skating but it’s thrown if the jumps. His frees are nearly always a disaster.

I’m glad Grassl medalled 🏅👏👏